- To personalize our news, offers and services to your interests.
- To track the response to our marketing communication.
- To review, develop and improve the services we offer (including market research).
- For statistical analysis.
- Processing payments: banks, payment service providers.
- Maintaining guest records and analyzing data: customer insight agencies, credit agencies.
- Providing port services and excursions.
- Providing travel services: airlines, coach operators, travel agents.
- Right of Access. The right to obtain access to your personal information.
- Right to Rectification: The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to Restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- Right to Object. The right to object to us processing personal information relating to you.
- Right to Port. The right to obtain certain personal information from us in a format that can be transferred electronically to a third party.
- Right to be Informed. The right to be informed about the personal information being processed.